Pre-registration are open!
Master Climate-Resilient Urban Design
University of Naples Federico II | Department of Architecture
The Second Level Master Climate-Resilient Urban Design is open to students holding a Master’s Degree in architecture, engineering, design, urban studies, geography, social studies and climate sciences from any EU or non-EU country.
No tuition fees are required to enroll to the Master for the Academic Years 2022/2023 and 2023/2024.
The Master will admit a maximum of 10 students, with courses starting in October until May, including a series of blended mobility activities and workshops linked to the UCCRN_edu project, and an internship period in Italy or abroad, for a total of 60 credits.
Registration will open in September 2022, you can pre-register here to receive in your mailbox info on the selection and enrollment procedure as soon as available.
The main educational modules of the Master Climate-Resilient Urban Design are:
- Urban Climate Science
- Integrating DRR, CCA and DRM principles in design
- Multi-hazard impact assessment methods and tools
- Digital innovation and user centered design
- Computational tools for environmental design
- Environmental justice and community-based design
- Behavioural models and risk perception
- Modelling of Nature Based Solutions, Ecosystem Services and Biodiversity
- Multi-Scale Climate Resilient Design Studio
- Multi-Hazard Resilient Design Studio